Saturday, July 09, 2011

Let's hawk it!

I am quite an accessories addict and love necklaces, earrings, fingerings and bangles that are rather quirky. My recent addiction is that off animal inspired jewellery. No, I am not talking about the horrendous looking snake pendants and fingerings! I seemed to have found a fetish for other animals, especially, owl and fish! A friend of mine recently said that every animal has certain significance attached to it. For instance, owl inspired jewellery brings you luck. Though, I am not too sure of its benefits, they look absolutely whimsical and stylish!

I picked this owl necklace in a complex in Commercial Street. The store seemed to house quirky accessories that include jewellery, lighters, bands and hats. The owner of the store got to know that I have ‘thing’ for owl, and he actually hand-picked all the jewellery items like finger ring, earring and even toe rings that has an owl!

The store is quite on the ‘kitsch’ types, and their their collection is just amazing. I picked up a owl necklace and fish shaped earring that’s quite quirky. They are not too expensive also!

Take a sample of this – the owl necklace that I bought!

3 comments:

s()ms!e said...

Great! Having said that, did it bring you any luck? :)

Sharanya Rajendran said...

Waiting for the 'lucky' moment!

Anonymous said...

cute and adorable piece of accessory as a decoration. Well just for sharing i come acorss the turkish region and found out they love silver related accessories, you might wanna have a lot at that.

Computer geek like me never make up with accessory :P