Friday, April 04, 2008

bald men and french beard! ;-)

My headline looks weird? ! And so am I!

I had this strange liking for dark men before, now its towards 'bald men and french beard'!! Don't ask me why! It's just that way...!

Suddenly I get 'turned on' to men who are bald n beautiful:P! I wanted to blog mainly because of one guy, who made me so damn crazy! He is Mr. RAGHU RAM! If you watch MTV Roadies you would know! He is the producer of the show!He is this thin, figured, bald guy and has a cute beard! He is nick-named as the "rudest man on TV". He insults people like _____! Sometimes I wonder, for getting into Roadies, why you need get insulted by him so much? Even after getting into roadies, you need to undergo a series of insults, torture and hatred! But whatever it may be its fun to watch them fight, gossip and bitch about each other! ;-)

Moving on to Raghu! I think I fell in love with him. However he portrays himself, he is smart man! I mean you need real guts to insult people like that. I've even wondered, by chance if I read psychology I should take lessons from him on reading people's mind! He is really HAWWWTTTT.....!!So many people love him...me, Sar, Pri....! :-) Total LOWES;-) Guess after the Daniel Balaji syndrome, I am stuck to him now! :D

Moving on to other people whom I like.

The first bald guy: The bald guy whom I liked and think 'hot' is Andre Agassi! Yes, the tennis player! More than his tennis, I like him for his looks!

The second bald guy: He was this person named LK, I know him personally. He was my first crush. He resembles like Agassi, and that's why I liked him! Well, now I have a huge respect for what he is now and what he does! And more over, he is MARRIED:D

Third bald guy:Sean Connery, the actor! Or should I call him the 'HOT BOND GUY'? Of all the bonds I have seen, I like him a lot! [Pierce Brosnan, other favorite!] I like him for two reasons, one being his acting skills! He is just too good! And other being -you know- ;-)


Fourth bald guy: Ha ha ha... everyone loves him! It is not his permanent style or something, He had this style or what ever you cal, only for a movie, or rather a part of a movie. There are worshipers for him, he is the idol for many people, kids too love him, everyone tries to copy his 'style' ;-) if your still blinking, if means you don't watch Indian movies or you are too dumb to guess;-) He is otherwise called 'Super Star RajiniKanth' :d... the motta boss is-style!! Gawd... he looks brilliantly handsome! The way he taps his bald head.... ha ha ha.... Thala means Thala wonly :D Can't forget the movie for his style, bald, tap and the sound it makes ;-)

Fifth bald guy: Paulo Cohelo! I like him only for his writing and writing and writing! I mean he beautifully pens down words that makes him a wonderful writer. My inspiration for so many things and I see him as one of those 'beautiful man who makes us see things beautifully'! I love him for his writing and teaching! But then why I include him here? It just happened that he is also bald and has french beard!!!



Sixth bald guy:
Is the one whom I mentioned earlier.... Raghu!! I think he is really hawwwtt and sexy, with that style! Man I really wanna come for some training on anger management to you...;-) but please be nice to me raghu... I LOWE you ;-)

Giggles ;-) Sharu!

12 comments:

Scribbles said...

heyy cr wel said abt raghu... turely he is ace player... really got that mighty attitude... hmm.. among those baldies raghu has a stiff stand... rest ok nt soo great... :) :) nic creativity thou !! clapz :)

Sharanya Rajendran said...

i know raghu is HOT d!! damn hawttttt!!! I guess we should all intern in MTV for a month ;-) wat say sar??

Scribbles said...

hahaha... u have g8 imaginations gal, i bet i ll nt intern thr, instead ll b admiring rann vijay n raghu, nikhil and lotsss moree.... hmm thot z nic.. mayb one day v ll become roadies 160.0 shows producers ..hahalol.. wat say ?!?!

Sharanya Rajendran said...

why not babe... free sight-aduchufyin know ;-) yea lets make loadsa money n become shisya's of raghu and screw all the people in the torture chamber :D!! *yay* *seems fun* I think we should do this! lol

s()ms!e said...

Hey vetti...looks like ure all worked up on the R-named Guy !! :P :P :P Well..I hope he is'nt a cancerian! ;-) ;-) ;-) hehe..!well...Liked all of them..except mota boss..!(U know why..! )well...And I love u for includin PAULO Coelho...!I love that man...Totaly craZZZZzy abt his writin..!True..He makes me think differently..my perceptions abt a lota things have changed...*bOWs deeply* I salute the man..for the person he is!!...Good post btw...Veetla jollya vettiya iruka nu theriyudhu ;-) ;-) hehe..

Scribbles said...

okie.. lets start the mission 4m now on !!! anybody ready to get screwed by us !!! beware n contact ... :) *giggles*

pri said...

lol..nice descriptn. particularly d hot guy raghu. nw,itz like raghu s in d air nd raghu is everywhr.
hez juz stuck inside our head nd no wayz v wil lt hm go.hope v cud meet hm one day.til thn rock on mtv roadies nd our fav raghu.
I also liked abt paulo cohelo descriptn. he juz makes evrthn luk so ease nd beautiful. one of d few writers who makes us understand what life is abt..:)

Anonymous said...

Guys, cheer up, finally the girls seem to be growing!!!

Anonymous said...

I open up the browser, type www.sharawerites.blogspot.com(Easy to remember than this site), then click on your profile, then click on ur link to this post(randomrealizations) and then on seeing "8 comments" I calm down a bit knowing that the 8th comment could be mine but sill I'm not sure . On seeing my comment posted there, I say "Hmm...not bad after all....".

I was wondering what was preventing you from posting my comment. I'm sure I've haven't written anything wrong or offending . I thought u r another "narrow minded, coward girl" and Ileft this issue at that .(I 've quite a lot of other issues to think about you know). Then somehow I remembered that you are a journalist student!!! " How can she not post my comment?? She should be able to listen to all sides of a story and take an objective decision.Also , she has in some previous column mentioned that 'Pudhupettai' was a hit which i don't agree with."
So I thought I'll dash off another comment but when I saw my comment over there, you know what happened.:-)

I now atleast believe that u r not "another narrow minded and coward girl".

I'm particularly not happy with the media in india.I'm sure ,I am not alone on this. I hope and I'm sure you will do your bit to change this.My idea is not to lecture you.
I'm impressed with you.
I'm happy and I'm conf
ident that we'll make earth a wonderful place to live in.

Regards,
Naveen

Sharanya Rajendran said...

Helo Naveen (Hope thats ur real name!),

I dont know how u can think like that when ur comment was not posted immediately. C'mon there can be so many reasons, not signing in regularly n on..! N that is what is true. As u have mentioned 'journalist' must take all sides, I did the same n thats why i posted ur comment even when u dnt agree with me on that 'pudupettai' thingy! Hmm...lemme end here cos i have accepted ur comments n u r fine with it!;-)

N abt ur opinion on media, even I think the same. I can give my best to change, but only 'me' in thw country of millions wouldn't do much of a help.. So let us see what best we can do! Thanks or ur comment!
Keep reading!

Sudar said...

haha... nice blog u got here...:)
By the way, are you still into bald men.. Im bald myself !! ;) :D

Chandru said...

wat an idea sirji :p